First Day Questions


1) My previous computer experience was at Timber Creek Regional High School. I took computer graphic design classes and multimedia classes for all the four years of high school. I have experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.

2) I hope to get more knowledge and experience out of this class. I hope that I can think and express new ideas so I can use them for the future and I also want to use my high school experience and ideas for the future.

3)

4) So far, I have a 4 year experience with Photoshop and Illustrator.

5) I do have a computer at home and I also have a laptop. However, they do not have both photoshop and illustrator. I am planning on getting both for my laptop.

6) I have a PC, but I do not have a Mac.

7) My major is Computer Graphic Design.

8) I am hoping to either get a good job in web design or any graphic design company.

9) I do not have a favorite artist.

10) My favorite musician is Bruno Mars.

11) During high school, I loved the band program. I play the drums, timpani, and mallet instruments like marimba, vibraphone, and xylophone. I played in ensembles like Concert band, jazz band, marching band, wind ensemble, Olympic Conference Honors band, All South Jersey band, and Tournament of bands all-star marching band. I received awards, patches, pins, and places for these bands. I also played in jazz gigs from around the country. I am still playing to this day and I also play piano on the side. I also like to play video games.

12) I was born in Florida in 1999. I have the best family that I can ever ask for and we move around a lot because of my dad's job in the government. We moved three times. We moved in a different city in Florida, then we moved to Indiana, then we moved here in New Jersey. As a family, we all love each other very much and we support every sibling, uncle, and grandparent. We go to their graduations, their ceremonies, and their concerts. Now, I am thrilled to find out what my future is going to be like.

Image result for wallpapers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homework #5